Monday, September 22, 2008

Voices

So, I was browsing around on the Halifax federal candidates' websites, and noticed a frustrating trend.

Here is the summary:

From Ted Larsen's Website: "I believe our city needs a strong voice in the Government of Canada"

From Catherine Meade's website: "Her enthusiasm for her local community is unparalleled and she will be more than a voice in Ottawa, she will motivate action for change."

From Megan Leslie's website: "In this election, we need to ensure Halifax residents continue to have a strong voice in Ottawa."

Personally, I value listening skills. But yes, in a parliament of 308 members, I'm sure if you do your voice exercises before QP, someone is bound to pay attention to us.

I promise I'll have some better updates tomorrow.

No comments:

Progressive Bloggers